Our Youth Hockey programs are an excellent way to encourage and teach children the sport of hockey. Program emphasize a positive and enjoyable atmosphere where all participants feel welcome and look forward to their experience at the rink.
Youth Hockey Progression
- Sign-up online look under Hockey Program
- The development of the player’s skills and creating a desire to play the game for competitive Travel Hockey or High School are one of the many aspects of our youth programs.
- Twice a week program 1 game and 1 practice with no hockey experience required for Mites.
- Enjoyable “Learn to Play” atmosphere.
- Skills, Games, Scrimmages and Fun- Beginners welcome.
- Full Equipment required.
- All Players 8 years old or above must be a member of USA Hockey
For more information about our complete youth hockey programs, Contact Hockey Office at (949) 643-9648 x17. email Sean@avicepalace.com